Zwaluw - Acrylic Anti-crack - White - 310ml
Unique water-based acrylic sealant to prevent cracking and discolouration in paint
Zwaluw Acryl Anti-Crack is a high-quality acrylic sealant with excellent overpaintability with virtually all water-based and synthetic paints. This sealant prevents cracking and discolouration of paint, making it an ideal choice for various applications.
Areas of application Zwaluw Acryl Anti-Crack is specially developed for sealing connecting joints between stairs, walls, ceilings, skirting boards, window sills, wooden and metal window frames, concrete and brickwork. It is also suitable for filling cracks, gaps, nail and screw holes in walls and ceilings made of wood, plaster, plaster, stone, concrete, etc.
Shelf life In the unopened original packaging Zwaluw Acryl Anti-Crack has a shelf life of 18 months after production date, if stored in a dry place at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.
- Excellent recoatable with almost all waterborne and synthetic paints
- Limits the risk of cracking and discolouration of paint
- Suitable for sealing connection joints and filling cracks, nail and screw holes
- Adheres perfectly to most substrates
- Easy to use
- Can be used indoors and outdoors, provided it is dry within the first 5 hours